Sunday, March 11, 2012

TTM SUCCESS #5- Rookie with a lot of potiential!!!

Hey guys, I'm back with some awesome news.  I recently got back one of my TTM's from a player who I'm really excited about! With my school's Varsity baseball team starting up tomorrow I figured it was the perfect time to share!
 Corey Luebke!!I think this kid has a ton of potential, and I am extremely happy to have his rookie card signed.  In fact, looking at his rookie year's stats (3.29 ERA and a 1.06 WHIP, even racking up 6 wins for a struggling Padres team)

In terms of my collection I have some 2011 Topps to show that I got yesterday, and a few weekends ago.  in case I haven't already said it, I am trying to complete the 2011 Topps set (my first year of collecting) so if you guys have any duplicates let me know!!
See you guys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think, and hit me up if you wanna work out a deal, or work out a blog notice!